In an effort to create a safe, fun experience for all guests at Alpine Valley Resort we have a list of guidelines and policies we ask all guests to follow:
- WARNING- ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
Under Wisconsin law, each participant in a snow sport assumes the risk of injury or death to person or injury to property resulting from the conditions and risks that are considered to be inherent in an alpine sport, has a number of duties that must be met while engaging in an alpine sport, and is subject to limitations on the ability to recover damages from a ski area operator for injuries or death to a person or to property. A complete copy of this law is available for review at the main site where tickets to this ski area are sold. Please review the law and the conditions and risks inherent in this snow sport before purchasing tickets.
- All Guests are asked to follow the Skiier responsibility code:
- Always stay in control
- People ahead of you have the right of way
- Stop in a safe place for you and others
- Whenever starting downhill or merging, look uphill and yield
- Use devices to help prevent runaway equipment
- Observe signs and warnings, and keep off closed trails
- Know how to use the lifts safely
- Drones are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted on the slopes, in buildings, or on the chairlifts.
- Carry-ins are not allowed at Alpine Valley Resort.
- All equipment (snowboards and skies) must have steel edges and stopping equipment (leashes and brakes).
- Sledding is not permitted (this includes sitting on a snowboard or skies).
- Always stay on marked trails that are open.
- Anyone riding in the terrain park should be familiar with park-smart, Inverted manuvers are strongly discouraged!